I just finished this one. It is a portrait of Tony (the guy in NY that I'm writing to) even though I don't know what he looks like.

I think I did this one last summer. I call it "Catscratch".

This one is from college... I call it "Jack & the Moon". I scanned it into my computer back then, added some color where the white is and put the title on the fence. I meant it to be the cover illustration for a kid's book.

Also from college... it is "Flowerface"

I've done others of course. You might have seen my "bassment" one in another blog. I also tend to give them away. A teachery one for my sister, portrait of her cat for Amy, an "O is for Owl" for Darby and a penguin for Sarah and so on. I need to learn to scan them before I give them away of course. It's funny that I have done so many people and animals in scratch as I don't paint either very often. hummmm.... something to think about.
1 comment:
That scratching of Tony is fabulous! I luuuv it. I can see why you might want to keep the original, but I also think he should get some version of it.
Impresssssive.
Post a Comment